Thursday, February 24, 2011

WAITING FOR SPRING...



Good Morning Friends

Sorry I haven't posted anything on my blog this past month.  I came down with a very bad lower and upper  respirtory infection that has lasted almost 4 weeks now.  First the doctor said it was just a cold, but three weeks later I had to go back because I felt worse instead of better.  Oooops...his mistake....grrrrr.  I knew it was more than a cold.  Thankfully, I am on medication (finally) and a prescription cough syrup that has helped me feel alive again.  It sure has been a rough time but I am happy I am on the upswing. 

With that being said, I wasn't able to get my Valentine stitchery finished.  I just couldn't pick up my needle and thread to work on it.  I am disappointed but I can finish it and pack it away for next year.  So I am on to my other two cross stitch projects now that I can see clearly again.  What is it that when you are sick your eyes get all watery?  Mine were tearing constantly, drove me banannas...lol.

I wish you all a beautiful and productive day!

Hugs,
Kimmie

No comments:

Post a Comment