Thursday, January 13, 2011

GETTING READY FOR VALENTINES DAY



~*~Hello Prim Friends~*~

I hope you all had a nice week thus far.  I have been working on a Valentine cross stitch project that I will have done and up on eBay next week.  (Picture to follow)  That may be all I will be offering this year for I got a late start and we all know how that goes. lol.

I will be beginning my Easter projects now that I have all of my patterns and fabrics pulled.  Easter seems to be my very best holiday as far as getting handmades done.  I have no idea why that is but I am not going to try to figure it out...just going with it. ;-)  I also have a few spring ideas floating around in my head that I am also going to work on.  Some are ornies and they sold very well for me in years past.  I will give you a little hint....EGGS.  Haha.

That is about it for now,  I hope you all have a lovely evening and a great weekend.

Hugs,
Kimmie

1 comment:

  1. Kimmie - looking forward to seeing your Valentine stitchery.
    Wishing you much success on the completion of your project!

    hugs,
    Doreen

    ReplyDelete