Monday, January 3, 2011

I JOINED A NEW WONDERFUL GROUP

 
~*~Hello Prim Friends~*~
I am very happy to announce that I have joined a wonderful new primitive group.  It's name is "Treasured Memories And Primitives".  (TMAP)
My former group Kindred Sisters Gathering Post merged with this group and I have to say, I have been blessed beyond words being a part of this group.  The ladies of TMAP are kind, sharing, and very dear.  It is a group that makes you feel like "family" right from the beginning, and to me...that is BIG. 
I would like to thank all my friends and sisters (old and new) at TMAP for inviting me to be a part of this amazing group.  I hope we spend many years growing older together and sharing our handmades for a lifetime.
Much Love,
Kimmie

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful blog you have Kimmmie! We really enjoy you in TMAP WELCOME !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sue...TMAP is a very warm and cozy place to come to to unwind after a long day...all the ladies there are sweethearts. (((Hugs)))

    ReplyDelete